Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dubai & Abu Dhabi Trip

Finally I am coming back to India after completing my conference Education Without Borders. Its an international conference on the Global Issues. Students from 140 countries had come for the conference. I was one the lucky ones from India who got selected for the conference.

The First Day:
The First Day there was an amazing opening ceremony at Burj Khalifa, Dubai. Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest building in the World. I was very amazed to interact with the King of UAE. At the same time when the opening ceremony was going on the French Climber Alain Robert was climbing at Burj Khalifa building to make his new Guiness World Record.

The Second Day:
Second Day, I had gone to Armani Hotel, Burj Khalifa for the conference. There I got the chance to meet Education Minister of UAE, Tony Blair(Ex. Prime Minister of England), Ex President of Srilanka, President of Kenya, The French Climber Alain Robert, Famous Indian movies actor Jackie Schroff and many other big personalities of the world

The same evening we got the chance to visit Emirates Palace (7 star hotel ) in Abu Dhabi for the Gala Dinner and it was the best part.

The Third Day:
Third day I attended two workshops in Dubai Men's College. Then we had an off. So, I went for Dubai expedition with my friends from Pakistan, Turkey, Uruguay, Canada, Singapore, USA and many other countries. 

The Fourth Day:
AVisit to World's largest Mosque, Ferrari World and again my favorite place The Emirates Palace :).

On the whole it was a nice trip, got so much of exposure, met people from all around the World.
Loved their hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment